Save money on electricity - Savings tips for cheaper utility bills and Reduce costs on energyhttp://www.thefrugalshopper.com
With each passing day, our electricity bills seem to increase and this trend will definitely get out of your hands unless you do something about it.
How can I save money on electricity and get cheaper utility bills?
There are so many ways out there that you can use to lower your consumption and save money on electricity. One thing you can do is to try to cut down on the number of hours you watch TV. This will help lower your electricity bills as TVs consume a lot of energy.
Another thing you can do is to never keep electrical gadgets that are not in use on. If you aren't charging your cellphone, then pull off its charger from the electrical switch or turn it off even if it's in.
Investing in an alternative form of energy such as solar and wind will definitely help you save money on electricity.
There are lots of electricity providers that offer lower rates, discounts, etc. and if you think you are paying too much for electricity, a good way will be to change your electricity service provider. You will be getting the same electricity access but be able to save money on electricity.
Other Tips include:
1) Another good tip is to turn off electrical appliances such as lights, water heaters, etc. in the morning when you are leaving for the office.
2) You should also turn off all the lights in the home at night when you are going to bed.
3) You should also try to turn off computers and other electrical appliances before you start hitting dreamland.
4) You should also avoid over plugging laptop and cell phone chargers.
5) You should always monitor them and turn them off your devices are fully charged.
6) Reuse batteries by recharging them.
These tips among others will help you save money on electricity.
Save Money on Enery, Electricty and Utilities Conservation Tips - Video
Save Money Series Links
Save Money on Gas
Save Money on Heating
Save Money on Food
Save Money Tips - General
Save Money - Using Coupons and Refunds
Nancy is a freelance writer and webmaster of TheFrugalShopper.com. She enjoys living the frugal life, saving money, and helping others to do the same. Reprint permission granted with this footer included. Copyright © TheFrugalShopper.com 1999-2010.
Article - Save money on electricity - Get cheaper utility bills and Reduce costs on energy